Saturday, June 5, 2010

Card-a-Copia: A Ketto a Day Keeps the Blues Away

This is the first full-out sunny day the Seattle area has seen in about two weeks. Yes, I should be out running the lawn mower. (Hey, don't rush me!)

Got my hair massacred at the local hair dressing college today. I hope by Monday I can find a magic product to make it look reasonable for the next two weeks. After that, who cares? Few people will actually see me over the summer!

Coming down with my yearly Spring whatever. Many students have been out side. I'm hoping it'll go away, but it feels a little like strep throat right now. Aren't you glad real germs aren't spread through the Internet? (It's only a matter of time, I'm sure!)


I made this card for a shoebox swap last fall and just love the Afro-centric look of it. And who doesn't love a Ketto? Seriously!


Stamps: Kenya Ketto (Stamping Bella); sentiment (Stampin' Up!)
Papers: unknown
Inks: Copic markers, Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Misc.: brads (Dollar Tree); Cuttlebug; Nestabilities



0 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!