Saturday, June 12, 2010

Card-a-Copia: A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood! Mr. Rogers would probably have counseled going outside to enjoy the weather - no rain; in fact, not a cloud in the sky! - but I spent the day with the STD's stamping. I didn't finish much of anything, but I got a lot of elements put together for some new cards that I'll be able to complete once the school year is officially over in 4.5 days! I also did some practicing with my Copics and am beginning to believe I can do it...but you be the judge!

The card here was made from an Operation Write Home "triage" card. Not much exists of its former self - just the polka dot paper strip - and I'm so tickled with the way it turned out, I decided to make a bunch more. Many of the supplies for this card were from Operation Write Home stock, so I don't have a lot of specifics.


Stamps: Smoochie (Tiddly Inks); sentiment (Inkadinkadoo)
Papers: (unknown)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Real Red (Stampin' Up!), Copics
Misc.: punch (Martha Steward); rhinestones (Michael's Dollar Bin), ribbon (Michael's)



1 comments:

Bite Sized Bree

Appreciate your bblog post

Thanks for stopping by!