Monday, May 31, 2010

Card-a-Copia: For the Best Person I Know in the Entire Universe

Still raining here in the Pacific Northwest. During a brief reprieve from the precipitation last weekend, the neighbor offered to cut down the biggest sections of overgrown lawn so I could more easily mow with the electric mower. I fear I may never get a chance to finish the four-year-old-cuts-own-hair-with-blunt-scissors lawn trim he did because it's just not drying out. (Yes, more rain is predicted throughout the entire week.)

However, the rain has made it possible for me to do some interior work that was sorely in need of being done. The guest bedroom is in much better shape - until the kittens get to it - and the family room has a new piece of furniture I got at Ikea to hide stamping/beading supplies, so it's improved - until the kittens get to it - and the stamp room is looking better - until the kittens get to it. Hmm, I see a pattern emerging!

Here's the card I made over the weekend at the Saturday Stamping and Scrapping get-together at April's house. It's for Grandma's birthday and I love the way it turned out...although she'll never be able to read the sentiment on the front, it's so small!

Stamps: Rosie Posy (Lili of the Valley)
Papers: "Breaking Free" (My Mind's Eye)
Inks: Copic markers, Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Misc.: ribbon (Stampin' Up!); punch (Martha Stewart); text (computer generated, CK Noah font); chalk/dauber (Stampin' Up!); Cuttlebug; Nestabilities




0 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!