Sunday, May 23, 2010

Card-a-Copia: Monstrously Good Stuff!

Once upon a time I saw these really funny monster stamps that I just had to have. And it was a brilliant purchase! This card was made from a cute set of six clear rubber stamps from Michael's and the one lone sheet of some really awesome Halloween paper I had left over from a purchase long ago.

It's another rainy day here in the Pacific Northwest. It seems that Late Spring started to turn the corner but realized she'd forgotten her purse at home and turned around to go get it! The lawn is now officially thigh-high in a couple of places but until it dries out a little, I can't use my fancy new electric lawn mower to cut it!

But since I'm stuck inside again, I
can use my fancy new stove to make baked Alaska - or maybe just baked cookies! I got this brand new, in the box, glass-top stove for $380! And it only took me four hours and six trips to the trash/recycling bin to install it myself!

Today, then, I'm being Hannah Homemaker and baking, working on the final project for my School Libraries class, and doing some beading before the finale of
Lost
comes on. I am taking a day off of work tomorrow - maybe it won't be raining and the grass can get cut after all!

Stamps: Little Monsters (Michael's
Recolletions), sentiment (Stampin' Up!)
Papers: pattern (Scenic Route), orange (Around the Block), Basic Black, (Stampin' Up!)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), colored pencils (Prismacolor), blending stumps, Goo-Gone
Miscellaneous: brad (Dollar Tree); ribbon (Stampin' Up!); Cuttlebug; Nestabilities




0 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!