Sunday, June 19, 2011

Card-a-Copia: Father's Day 2011

I thought I'd try something I hadn't attempted before for my dad's Father's Day card this year, and the main image and sentiment really lent themselves to an easel card.  I modified the instructions found on Splitcoast Stampers to create a slightly larger card and paper pieced the shirt, skirt, and hair bow. 

Gotta love the ease and flexibility of digital stamps, and since I was already at the computer, I typed up my own sentiment to match the image!  

Most of the stars are popped up to add some dimension. 

Stamps:  "Annie Cheers" digital stamp (Tiddly Inks)
Papers: White (Georgia Pacific), patterned (Alphabet Soup "Little Man" from My Mind's Eye), orange (unknown)
Inks:  Copics
Misc.: star punch (Stampin' Up!); ribbon (WalMart), brad (Dollar Tree), "Clementine Sketch" computer font

0 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!