Saturday, April 30, 2011

Card-a-Copia: My, Oh, My!

I guess Spring didn't get the memo that it's almost Summer, and it should stop raining now! Not that I'm complaining - I'll take this over the heat aaannnnyyyy day - but the rain has been somewhat persistent these past few MONTHS!

I've been working on some new things, but haven't had time to take photos yet, so here's another oldie-but-goodie card from last year. I struggled so much with this card, I just set it aside, thinking I'd come back to it with fresh eyes later. When I came back, I realized I liked the way it looked after I'd just shoved things together! Voila!

Stamps: Smitten (Stampin' Up!), hearts (Stampin' Up!)
Papers: Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Inks: Basic Brown (Stampin' Up!)
Misc.: flower brad (unknown); ribbon buckle (Stampin' Up!), ribbon (unknown), paisley folder (Cuttlebug), clear, sparkly gel pen (unknown)






As many of you know, I have an abundance of Valentine's cards already made.  I shouldn't need to make more to send out until approximately 2027.  In fact, I should never buy another Valentine stamp or paper again!  I'll try to get a few more Valentine cards added in once I get the stamp room in order.  (The remodel has taken longer than anticipated mostly because, after nearly 10 years of this hobby, I've just now developed a system for dealing with scraps.  Boxes of scraps.  MANY boxes of scraps.)

0 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!