Thursday, August 25, 2011

Card-a-Copia: Salt & Pepper

While watching the season premier of Top Chef: Just Desserts, I made this cute little card with a digital image from Whimsie Doodles.  Granted, this was done waaaaaaaay past my bedtime, so I may have been less inspired than usual.  Still I like the way the dots of the paper are playful with the cartoonish images.

This card could be for a significant other but since I lack one of those, I geared mine toward a great gal pal.

I styled this as a gatefold card and with the brads, found I needed to tack a little piece of white to the back of the main image to keep it looking neat.

Stamps:  Salt & Pepper digi stamp (Whimsie Doodles)
Papers:  White image base (Georgia Pacific), Rocket Red (Stampin' Up!), Shabby Princess "Cherrie Pie Dots" (Bo Bunny Press)
Inks:  Copics, Sanford silver metallic pen
Misc.:  dies (Nestabilities), brads (Oriental Trading Company)



1 comments:

Mary J

Hi Kelly! Thought I'd pop by and I like your style!

Mary J x

Flutter By Wednesday DT

Thanks for stopping by!