Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Card-a-Copia: Back to School

Only a few days left before I have no time to myself.  Two days of personal get-it-together time in the classroom tomorrow and Friday followed by two days of those inspiration and "helpful" personal development meetings.  I plan to not go in the day before school begins so I can have one last hurrah - and do a lot of ironing!

In honor of the start of a new school year, I created the top part of my calendar for 2012.  It is 6 X 6 and features one of my treasured Pure Innocence stamps that I paper-pieced and fussy cut. 

I LIKE IT!

Stamps:  Pure Innocence - You Make the Grade (My Favorite Things)
Papers:  White image base (Georgia Pacific), Real Red (Stampin' Up!), It's Your Day (Fancy Pants Designs, Game Day "Track Game" (Scrappin' Sports & More)
Inks:  Copics, Tea Dye Distress ink (Tim Holtz)
Misc.:  ribbon (Michaels), die (Nestabilities), black eyelets (Stampin' Up!), heart punch (Stampin' Up!)

1 comments:

Debbie Carriere

Adorable!!! Thanks for playing at The Ribbon Carousel!

Thanks for stopping by!