Saturday, April 14, 2012

Card-a-Copia: A Recipe for Stamping Together Divas

Oh. My. Word.  I can't believe how long it took for Spring Break to get here.  I'm just EXHAUSTED and need to recharge so I can go find my mojo!  I'm on my way this morning to meet with a hypnotherapist to see if hypnosis can help me with my eating habits and ultimately provide me with better health and better sleep.  It's pricey but if it works, it'll be worth it!

Here's the card I'm contributing to the Stamping Together Diva's Crafty Contagion 3-2-1 Recipe challenge - 3 patterned papers, 2 ribbons, and 1 punch.  I kind of cheated with the patterned papers because they are designed to go together, but given my lack of mojo, I thought it would be better than what I might put together independently!

Stamps:  "Wonderful" sentiment (Stampin' Up!)
Papers: Only Orange and Old Olive (Stampin' Up!), Bloom & Grow patterns (My Mind's Eye)
Inks:  Copics, Only Orange (Stampin' Up!)
Misc.:  corner punch (Stampin' Up!), ribbon (Michael's), twine (Whisker Graphics), handmade flower, brad (Stampin' Up!)

0 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!