Saturday, March 10, 2012

Card-a-Copia: Spring Stuff

Love, love, love that it is light when I go to work and light when I leave work.  (Which, of course, will be changing this weekend when we switch to Daylight Savings time!)  The redbud trees are about to pop open and I'm seeing dainty little daffodils swaying in the breeze.  

Must be time for a late-season ice storm, right?  (Yeah, it's the glass-half-empty side of me  "springing" up again!)

This card is designed for Stamping Together Diva's "Crafty Contagion" Spring challenge.  Loved the paper and went on a serious safari for a lop-eared bunny to go with it.  (You can't really tell, but there are bunnies sprinkled throughout the paper.)  Success!



Stamps:  Bunny Wabbit (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks:  Copics
Paper:  greens:  Core'dinations, Lollia "Large Plaid"  (SandyLion), bunny paper...I'll get back to ya!
Misc.:  ribbon (Stampin' Up!), Nestabilities

0 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!