This week's Flutter By Challenge was to use Halloween colors. I profiled the "richer" version of those tones using rust, olive, eggplant, with black and gold accents. The digi features a monarch-winged fairy, so I used three different Stickles to pull out the colors even more.
I struggled some with the design. The tag has an image stamped in VersaMark that was hard to see. It felt like it needed something else, so I used the by-products of my swirls that looked a bit like seeds or small leaves in the dim confines of my stamp room at 9:30 PM last night. Sadly, in the daylight, they just look stupid! I can't pull them off without making more of mess, so stay they will.
Stamp: CU Papillons Grace (Scrapper's Delight), swirl (Michael's), floral (Studio 112)
Ink: Copics, Tea Dyed (Tim Holtz), VersaMark (Tsukeniko)
Paper: white card base (Georgia Pacific), Mimosa guava and Mimosa daiquiri (SEI), vines (unknown)
Misc.: tag (Scrap-n-Book), Alpha Rain Dots (Cloud 9 Designs), button (Karen Foster Design), Stickles, brads (Dollar Tree), organza ribbon (Midori), swirl (Sizzix), gold gel pen